Cliniko is practice management software for clinics and allied health practitioners, trusted by thousands of healthcare practitioners in more than 70 countries worldwide.
Connect your Cliniko account to VaocherApp to sync your guest's info with Cliniko patient database. This is useful if you want to know a patient has a gift voucher attached or not.
To connect VaocherApp to your Cliniko account, you need to copy and paste your Cliniko API key into VaocherApp integration setting.
How to connect Cliniko account
1/ Log in
Click here to log in to your Cliniko account.
2/ Generating an API key
- click on My info under your name
under API keys, click Manage API keys
☝️ Note: You'll want to be sure that "Allow yourself to create and use API keys" is toggled to Yes. Otherwise, you will not be able to create an API key!
- You'll now be brought to the API Keys Page. From here, click Add an API Key
- Under the Name field, enter
- once you click Create API Key button, you'll now see a long string of letters and numbers — This is your API key! Copy it now, as it won't be shown again:
3/ Copy & Paste key
- now switch to your VaocherApp account. Click here to log in
navigate to Settings → Integrations and click on the View instruction link under Cliniko logo (or simply click here )
- paste the API key that you copied from step above into the API Key input field
- don't forget to click Save Changes after all