In VaocherApp, there are more than one way to sell gift vouchers online:
- Directly on website: The best place to sell gift vouchers is directly on your website. This way, it's easy for customers to find and purchase them without leaving your website, and to improve your brand awareness. Read more at How to install checkout form
- Social networks: If you have a social media account, you can also sell gift vouchers there by posting links in your posts and creating ads that link directly to your gift voucher page or by linking them in chat messages with customers who message you privately.
- Campaign email: Email marketing campaigns are another good way of advertising.
If you are looking for a way to send a direct payment link to your customers so that they just need to fill in the details and payment info to complete the purchase, then you are in the right place.
Benefits of direct payment link
If you are managing a marketing list, this is a good opportunity to reach out to your customers and let them know that you are offering a special service/product, and then include the direct payment link in the email so your customers can buy directly when reading your newsletter.
Also, if one of your customers is reaching out to you by phone and asking if they can buy a gift voucher, instead of asking for credit card details over the phone, you can send them a direct payment link. This way, you not only can securely sell gift vouchers over phone call, but also capture the guest's info.
Steps to get payment link
To grab the payment link for a specific item:
- open vaocher.app/items
locate the menu item you want to get the payment link for. Then on the right-hand side, click on the "3 dots" button, and select Checkout form
- it will open a checkout form only for that menu item
- from here, you can copy the URL and send that to your customers