We just finished a couple new product improvements. You can see it live in your VaocherApp account now. We believe these changes are going to help with the organisation and growth of your business. Be sure to check it out and let us know what you think.
1. Test Mode Granular Control
1a. What's Changed?
Before this release, when you turn on test mode, it would impact your entire account. That means other team members that have access to your account, or your customers who buying gift voucher from your checkout form will see your test data.
With this new release, test mode only has effect within a login session. That means:
- only you will see the test data (both checkout and dashboard)
- your other team members will see live data (unless they turn on test mode themselves)
- your customers always see live data
Note: test mode will be auto disabled after 60 minutes of idle.
1b. How Does This Impact Your Account?
If your account was in live mode before the update, this change has no impact on your VaocherApp account. It just enables you to have a more granular control over who and when should be using the account in test mode.
If your account was in test mode before the update, it will be automatically switched to live mode. You can switch back to test mode by following this help article.
2. 🎨 New Voucher Design Builder
2a. Improvements To Existing Builder
We have implemented some improvements into VaocherApp Builder to help you manage and design your gift voucher designs better.
The new interface separates the upload section into 2:
- logo: you can upload any images (e.g. logo or hero image) to the voucher design and reposition them by drag & drop
- background image: if you have a A4 format design of your gift voucher (like a frame or wallpaper), upload it here. This image will sit at the very back of your design, and all other elements (including the logo image above) will sit on top of it
You can learn more about how to use the VaocherApp Builder to design your gift voucher or gift voucher in this help doc.
2b. New "Simple Editor" Mode
Designing a gift voucher template is not always an easy task, especially if you don't have a design background. Therefore, we have created a new design builder with all the complexities trimmed out, so you can focus on one thing: have your own voucher design in just a few clicks.
Using this editor, all you need to do is to upload your business logo and adjust the image corner radius. That's it. Everything else has been pre-configured for you, so you don't need to worry about spending hours learning how to use the design tool.
Click here to read more about what you can do with this simple editor.
3. 💬 In-app Live Chat
Now you can live chat with our friendly support team without leaving the dashboard. With our new in-app chat widget, You can immediately raise any questions and receive faster responses.
To get help and/or support, you can either:
- on top-right of the dashboard, click on the "User" icon, and then click "Help & Support"
- or from anywhere, simply click the "Support" menu from the left sidebar
Within this Help & Support page, you can choose between 3 options:
- Chat: start a live chat
- FAQs: open VaocherApp's Help Centre
- Email: send us an email
4. Separate "Item name" vs "Gift Voucher Name"
To help improve the buying experience of your customers, we have introduced a new feature where you can display different names of an item for sale.
Using different names on items for sale allows you to keep your products/services easy to manage and deliver a better user experience to your customers when they are purchasing via checkout. Click here to read more.
5. 🪲 Bug Fixes & 🤖 System Upgraded
A few creepy, crawly bugs were scurrying around in our code. We've managed to sweep through and erase them. Sticky things are now smoother. Ugly things are now prettier.
If you're experiencing issues, having feedback or suggestions, please let us know in here.